Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Five years of love and still going

I met her on a stormy night, outside of a class during my third year. She was so much different from my ex: more elegant, taller, and more capable of memorizing my bullshits. We have been through a lot of things together since. Most of the time, she was by my side, be there to take whatever I threw at her, both joys and sorrows. There were times I thought I lost her forever, when I almost cried like a little kid looking for every corners to find her. But she always found a way to come back to me, much to my surprise, to continue looking after my problems.

Sometimes I even asked myself, what would happen to my life without her light? Would I still be here writing these nonsense or would I bow on my knees out there begging for spare coins in the coldest of nights? She has been everything for me. She has changed my life forever, through every small things she did, despite of all the bad things I did to her. Forgive and forget, it is like her only attitude toward life, and toward me.

Five years have passed, and we are still together working through many hardships life is bringing to us. Such a happy time... For the years to come, I want you to never leave me again, for you are already the most wonderful thing ever happened to my life.

I love you, my 8Gb HP USB.

'til death do us part!

P/s: My EX was a 8Gb USB too, but her real capacity was only 7.45Gb, while you has 7.6Gb. So no jelly, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment